If you find a non-working link, use The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine to view pages stored in the archive.
1. Complete the activities below on each system with your group - trading ALL jobs with each new question. Make sure that all members participate equally. Each group is responsible for writing their answers on acetate to share on the overhead. The work will be evaluated by the class for quality work.
2. Be sure to label each assignment clearly and list your team number and your names. You may download a Word document with the questions. See example below:
4. You will be evaluated on cooperative work skills as well as written work. Your written answers will be scored according to the Washington Assessment of Student Learning guidelines.
5. SPELLING AND NEATNESS COUNT!!!
6. Extra points will be given for high quality work and bonus answers.
Assignment 1 - Skeletal System WebLesson
Assignment 4 - Digestive System WebLesson
Assignment 5 - Circulatory System WebLesson
Assignment 6 - Nervous System WebLesson
Assignment 7 - Review Activities
PLEASE update your bookmarks.
Each Body System WebLesson can now be found on a separate page. I am adding additional activities, particularly interactive enrichment activities for students who have completed the written work.